Saturday, May 16, 2009

All the Nieces and Nephews...and a 1/2 marathon..

About a month ago we were able to get all the nieces and nephews together for the first time, since little Henry Joe was born. Look at how darn cute my nieces and nephews are...Gotta love em!!!
That same weekend Jana, Ang, Shelbs, and Kylee all ran the SLC 1/2 marathon..They all tore it up and did awesome!!

T and I took the babes swimming...Here is Payton holding lightweight T!!

For a moment I didn't see Kyah in the pool or hot tub and panicked, but when I saw her this is what I saw...Crazy girl!!
Payton your nuts...just like you dad!! P...mouth is quite holey these days.

Ky and Gracie ready to get out of the darn pool!!
This would be how my sister Kylee goes to the pool...for the love..is she related to me!!

2 comments:

Randy and Tasha said...

For the love!Do any of us have to be related to Kylie?Sweet pics of Moab Shimmy.I want to go now.

Lisa Danielson said...

Looks like so much fun!! Congrats to Kylie on her big news!! We need to hang out!