Friday, July 4, 2008

Fitting...l think so

For those of you who don't know I absolutely love PICKLES!! I can eat a whole jar in one sitting. I may even on occasion drink the pickle juice. In Arco, Id there is a little diner called Pickle's Place! It is on the way to Craters of the Moon. So we of course stopped and ate there. They make fried pickles which were actually quite tasty. I think I am going to learn to make them myself. So if you are ever out in Arco..you must stop at my new favorite place!!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Kimm maybe you could become their mascot and wear a pickle costume on the side of the road for advertising. That would be awesome! I could just see you out there dancing your little pickle heart out.

Lisa Danielson said...

wow- pickel juice? you are a hard core pickle fan!!!

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

I LOVE Pickels!! Something we have in common. I love the sign.

Mel

The Peterson Family said...

Yo Kimm, what in the world are you wearing. Hey, I'm just wondering if you could keep your eyes peeled for my jump drive. I couldn't find it in our stuff when we got home. It's gotta be either in the computer room or bathroom or outside or in the closet or in the fridge or in the couch! Anyway, let me know if you get lucky. It's black and the usb port is retractable.

Em said...

Kimm...you should come to Texas, there are fried pickles all over the place!