Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Fourth of July!!

Fourth of July was quite eventful this year. I was able to spend it with almost all of the Petersons and Erin's parents. It was a full house and we had tons of fun. The start of the day half of the family headed up to Idaho Falls and the rest stayed at home. I took Kate and Samantha on a date. We first went to Walmart so I could run some errands. Kate and Samantha were wearing matching outfits that Grandma Shawna gave them. They looked so cute. Then I took them out for ice cream!! Of course we had a barbeque and waited for the fireworks to start. It was quite fun. We had our own little firework show in front of their house! I love it when other people (Erins Dad) light the fireworks and I can just sit and watch. Anyways it was a fun filled day!!

Coki aka Cody taking a snooze with Dylan before the big show!!
Amber and I blowing you all kisses..I look great...can you tell I haven't done my hair yet and I have Amy's bow in my hair..too bad you can't see it.
Samantha, Dylan, Erin, Erin's mom..her name just left my head what a jerk, and Kate watching the fireworks from across the street.
Dylan and Samantha playing with sparklers!!Erin was quite entertaining when she was given a sparkler..lets just say she could not stop dancing and shaking her bon bon!!
Brandon and Cody doing "Dirty Bird" I have know idea what that is and I don't think they do either.
Amy hiding out in the car..Fireworks scared her a little. Amy is a little shy, but by the end of the weekend she gave me a big hug and snuggled with me for most of the Alvin and the chipmunks movie!!


1 comment:

Brandon and Amber said...

What a great weekend! I'm sorry you had to hear me puke in your bathroom. It was fun to go to dinner with you and just hang out. Oh, and thanks for introducing my kids to the toot machine! Love you Kimmi!