Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas in Colorado!

This year I ventured out to Colorado Springs for Christmas!  I spent some serious quality time with my brother, Jeff and his Family.  I had never been there before, so I was very excited for this.  My first whole day there we went to ZooLights, which was a blast and a little chilly and very hilly...Got a work out. 
 
 We were able to go see the giraffe's inside and feed them.  They are so awesome.  Jeff has a pretty funny Picture of me feeding the Giraffe's..It was a little scary!! 

 This is the family...needless to say one of the Giraffe's got a little frisky with Jeff...nothing like a Licky kiss right in the mug....notice how he is trying to get away...ha ha
 I love Elephants!!!
 The Lions were awesome! 
 Mountain Lions!!
 Group Shots!!

The next day they took me too the outlets in Castle Rock..Pretty nice...We went to there favorite restaurant Jim-n-Nicks...best barbeque ever.  Off to downtown Denver to a German Festival....some seriously cute outfits...wish I took some pictures.  Then on the way home we stopped by the Denver Temple...It was beautiful!!
A little blurry, but you get the point!!

No comments: