Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Camp Group Photo!!!

This is the group photo from camp!! There were about 150 girls. I am in the upper right corner....5 girls in!! The girls in red are our first years. Are second years are in lime green. The third years are in Aquatic Blue!! Fourth years are in Yellow. Are YCL's (5th yrs) are in purple and our JCL's (6th yrs) are in Hot Pink!!! As I am looking at the picture, I think some of our 6th years snuck out, those darn buggards. I think I actually miss girls camp. I kind of want to go back. I never thought that would happen. I thought for sure we would get released after this year, but I met with the Stake President to get my temple recommend renewed and he made it sound like we are in it for the long hall. I think that I am ok with that. I assure you there are moments I do not want to do this anymore, but in the end it's all worth it.

No comments: