Thursday, December 20, 2007

Feliz Navidad!!

Welcome to Blackfoot!! Home of the Potatoes! I am pretty sure this is the Largest potato ever!! I am getting ready to take off to Jeff and Jana's for Christmas. First one away from home and I am ready to party it up. Jana you better get ready to go caroling and you must fulfill your triple double dog dare while I am there. Anyways..I just want to wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year. I love you and miss you all!!




PS..pretty sure I am fluent in spanish and I can't spell Feliz Navidad!!

6 comments:

Lisa Danielson said...

Is that a real potato? Well, it is spectacular--Merry Christmas!

Brandon and Amber said...

We're going to miss you in Washington! Who am I going to tackle if I get beat in a game? Loved your x-mas card. Hope you have a great Christmas!

Team Hanni said...

Thank you for not revealing my triple dog dare..............

co•lin fam•i•ly said...

I am trying to figure out is that a real potatoe? Cute hat! You spelled it correctly :).

Merry Christmas Amiga!

(see I, too, am fluent in Spanish...not)

Kimm said...

The Potato in NOT real!! I have never heard of a potato taking steriods!! I think a potato that big is impossible!!

Team Hanni said...

You do get the award for the cutest Christmas card this year. I love the potato.