Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Idaho State Champs!!

I totally know this happened a month ago, but I am little bit behind on blogging. Jeff's football team won 2A state championship in Idaho. It was such a fun game..obviously because we won. Most of my family was there, which made it even more fun. Plus Jana (Jeff's wife) the kids and I were able to travel together to the game and 8 hour drive..how fun for Jana!! I was the car abc game CHAMPION!! Anyways, congrats to my bro and his team.



This is TJ's back..they were printing shirts for you right at the game!!


The Family going nuts after a huge score!!



Jeff and the other Coaches!!



All the brothers except for Rocky..what can I say they are Hanni's!!



Grace, Angela, Me and Jana after game..it was a celebration picture!!


This is the whole gang after the game...gotta love your family!! I don't think we have one normal picture...My sister in law Jana has been living with my brother for too long!!

No comments: