Wednesday, April 2, 2008

OH HAPPY DAY!!

I am off like a dirty shirt...I am on my way to California. I am so excited. I haven't been there in years. I have never in my life been so ampted for warm weather!! I am so sick of the cold..I am sure almost all of you are in the same boat as me. Hey maybe I will get in a boat while in LA. I am going with my brother Jeff and his family and the West Jefferson High Band. I believe I am a chaperon!! Don't worry I am not riding on the bus, I am going with my sister in law in the mini. Thank goodness for that. I am going to tear it up in Cali I am going to a medieval dinner with jousting can't go wrong there, the BEACH Yee Haw (a little idaho talk for you), and Disneyland the HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH...I heard one of Jeff's band students said he wanted to tackle Mickey, not a very smart idea, but hilarious if he could pull it off and not get caught. Gotta go the warmth is calling me.

4 comments:

Sarah and Dan said...

So, tell us all about your trip when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.

The UnMighty said...

Just got back from Cali and Disneyland and I'm not sure if the heat and the crowds were any better than the cold.

Lisa Danielson said...

i am so jealous....