Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween and a little Ghostbusters!!

I actually went to a Halloween party on Halloween. Couldn't tell you the last time I dressed up. Probably when my sisters made me go as one of the power puff girls, I believe I was the mean one...go figure. We had the party in a barn..no shortage of barns here. I had the opportunity to shovel POO before everyone got there and I chased a bird out with a shovel...pretty good night. We had the best food, Andrea makes the worlds greatest Artichoke Spinach dip...I seriously could eat the whole pan. Then we watched Ghostbusters, I haven't seen that in years..still a good flick. Considering I watched it with my branch and there may be one or two questionable scenes..why do they always ruin a good movie with that junk. Anyways it was a good night. Hope you all had a good Halloween too!!

This would be Andrea, she came as an Ipod commercial..it was stinkin hilarious. I taped smarties on my pants and was a smarty pants, we all know that is so far from the truth, but ya have to admit I go all out for Halloween and Amanda was a cute little princess!
This would be all the girls...What a HOT bunch. I do have a picture of all the boys, but lets face it they are all overrated.
PS...Angela and Jana.....HAY!!
PSS...who is the Hottie on the hay!! JK

6 comments:

marisa said...

hahaha great costume kimm... you were always good at acting like a smarty pants...

as for andrea... WOW! i've never really pictured her as the type to go all-out like that! awesome... :)

Randy and Tasha said...

Totally fits you Kimm...looking like a hottie by the way!I still don't get the Ipod girl...?

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

Pretty creative and if you get hungry your food is on your pants. You look GREAT Kim!!

Mel

Kimm said...

There is an ipod commercial where all you see are shadows dancing with there ipods, so she is a shadow!!

Monica said...

I love it, you hottie with the naughty body!!! You are looking darn fabulous girl!

Lisa Danielson said...

looks like you had a great time! i love your costume- very creative!