Friday, September 3, 2010

Birthday fit for a PRINCESS...........

My Birthday was about a month ago..I am still recovering from the Shock of being the Big 33. Angela threw me a little party with some family and friends. Kyah picked out the cake..which would explain the princess theme and Gage gave me the best birthday present ever. Thanks to all who celebrated with me.

Princess cake...lovely isn't she..so tasty!!
Me and Kyah with the cake. She was so excited to surprise me. She know me so well.
Gage will never let me spike his hair or do anything fun with it..but for my birthday he came down stairs with this awesome hair do..Thanks bud!!

2 comments:

Team Hanni said...

That hair is adorable. Chocolate dipped pretzels and strawberries at a party.... I'm so jealous! Wish we were a little bit closer to come play still...

amy said...

Happy belated b-day. I can't beleive I am 33 either. Things like that shouldn't happen to such nice people like us :).

Family is the best b-day present!