Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Calling...

I am no longer the CTR 4 teacher and when they released me I cried like a baby and couldn't get it together. It had been a bad weekend...and I couldn't control myself. I do love those kids. My new calling is the Nursery leader...this is not what you are all thinking. Nursery in this ward is a little different. I will not lie to you, but there are a total of 56 kids in nursery..you can all get back up on your chairs!! There are 6 nurseries...I am in charge of it all. Two teachers per nursery, me and an assistant. I so far have only done it for on sunday and I felt as if I got a work out. Plenty of moving, helping, cleaning up and sitting in chairs talking with Joy( nursery leader asst., I just follow her around like a puppy), who by the way is a doll and was so darn helpful. I met with the old Nursery leader and it took both of us to carry everything back to my place..I am little over whelmed because there is a lot of stuff she does outside of Sundays!! A lot of organizing...I think I am pretty good at organizer...just don't go and look at my room right now...a bomb went off. Anyways wish me luck..Seriously..I got to shake these nerves!!

3 comments:

kg said...

Oh...my...goodness. Seriously that many kids? You deserve something huge! What lucky kids to have you as their leaders :) Good luck!!

Brian and Jenny said...

You will do awesome!!! Take a couple of deep breaths every once in a while. Love from Washington!

Monica said...

I wish you were Lil O's nursery leader...how fun would you be?! Seriously, though, GOOD LUCK!