Monday, October 22, 2007

Livin it up in Utah..Like old times!!

I just got back from Utah today. I had such a great time. I was able to see some old friends and hang out with my family. I am a little sad because I forgot to take some pictures of my friends. What was I thinking. I was able to drive around and see the places I used to live and remember old times. There were times when I would pass something that would trigger a memory and I would start laughing..I will bare you all the details because honestly it was probably only funny to me. The best highlights of my week were seeing my friends brooke, sunny and Martin. Of course I didn't take pictures of Sunny and her family or of Martin, I am a little sad...not sure why I didn't think of it. I will find some old ones and post them later. I met Sunny and Martin my last two years in Utah. I believe I was Sunny's VT and she became a really good friend of mine. I am very thankful for her friendship and am glad that we can still kick of after not seeing each other for about 2 years. By the way her little girl is so cute. Martin otherwise known has MP is one of my good guy friends...he is trying to get into dental school..I wish him luck, I am sure he will. My friend Brookie was the first girl I met in Utah when I moved their 10 years ago and we have remained best friends ever since. I love her to death!! We have literally been through everything together.

I actually met Sunny, Her husband James, Martin, Keola and his wife Asha for dinner at Sam Hawks( I think that is the name of it) in Provo. I hadn't seen most of them in 4 years so it was good to hang out and reminisce...I love all those guys and hopefully I will be able to see them more.

I stayed with my sister and my cousin..I had a blast with them. I love that they are all grown up and can hang with us, laugh with us and get absolutely no sleep with us. There are so many stories, but you had to be there or they won't make any sense. Lets just say we had a blast.

Brooke and I were able to get together quite a bit...she came to the game with me. This is her and I at her boyfriends house!! This is my uncle Doug and my sisters Angela and Kylee and my cousin shelby.

Me, Kylee, and Shelby before the game. My cousin Joey and his daughter Maylie after the game.
My uncle Doug and my Grandma riding a tandem bike...gotta love it.
Jeff (brookes boyfriend), brooke and me watching the Office.


1 comment:

Team Hanni said...

There is something very magical about you Kimm - you make everyone feel so happy. You have the best personality, and I love that you make me laugh. You have so many friends!!! That picture of your Grandma and Doug should be blown up HUGE! I LOVE IT!!! I'm so glad you had a fun week.