Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas

I spent Christmas with Angela's family. We got up a little after 8 to open presents...glad it wasn't too early. Gage actually set his alarm for 7:45 am, but the kid gets up earlier than that. I was sharing a room with him and had to go to the bathroom, so I tried to be quiet, cause I didn't want to wake him, but the second he heard me move he said MiMi we can't get up the alarm hasn't gone off. I told him we must have set it wrong cause it was 8:10. Actually....I may have turned it off when I went to bed..oops. Serves me right he set it the next day to make sure it worked...at about 7:45 the worse beeping sound ever..scarred the tar out of me. I went to go turn it off and Gage says..It Works!! Pretty sure I growled at him.

Angela showing off her new HOT apron!! Gage got a really cool work bench...he kept saying I have to work all day!!

Kyah got a new Kitchen set that talks to you...tells you what you are cooking..it is pretty cool!!



No comments: