Friday, October 10, 2008

Blackfoot Fair...

When I first moved to Blackfoot the first thing people would say to me was, you just wait till the fair comes in September...it is the coolest fair. Of course I told them that I lived 5 minutes from one of the largest state fairs in the US. This is probably the biggest thing that happens in Blackfoot. When the fair came..the whole town shut down, not really, but it felt like it. People go everyday...it is insane how much money people spend on the fair. I went on the last day for a few hours with the Petersons. It was a lot of fun. Kate and Dylan enjoyed the rides and enjoyed some good food. I will say I am glad it is over..I don't have to take back roads to the house to avoid traffic. Over all it is a pretty darn good Fair.
This is Dylan doing the Tractor Pull...he did awesome and made it to the finals.

2 comments:

T-Lo said...

I don't know what it is, but there is just something about the way cowboys look. Dang!! Like the guy in the blue shirt in your pic. Shhh...don't tell Mike.

Kimm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.